General Terms and Conditions
saalburg beach gmbH & co. kg, may 2021
incl. regulations for guests at saalburg beach
1. Saalburg Beach GmbH & Co.KG, represented by the BRT Saalburg Beach GmbH, this again represented by the managing directors Sabine and Enrico Tietze, in the following SB, offers with the Saalburg Beach – beach area, parking lot and day parking lot at the Bleilochtalsperre the possibility for day and vacation guests directly at the beach and in the middle of the green heart of Germany to relax and explore the sights of the closer region. The Saalburg Beach area is accessible for pedestrians and cyclists free of charge.
2. the general terms and conditions as well as the court rules (AGB & Platzordnung) apply equally to all guests of Saalburg Beach. The “Special Terms and Conditions for Parking” and the “Special Terms and Conditions for Parking Spaces” apply in addition only to parking space and parking space guests.
3. for day guests traveling by car, the parking lot so designated is provided exclusively. For camper and caravan guests – overnight as well as day guests is intended exclusively the place designated as a pitch.
B. General Terms & Conditions & Course Rules
1. access to Saalburg Beach is free for pedestrians and cyclists. Bicycles must be pushed across the premises or parked in the designated area. The areas of the parking lot are intended exclusively for cars and motorcycles. Campers and caravans may only be parked on the pitch areas, regardless of whether an overnight stay or just a day trip is planned.
2. day guests, who arrive by car, as well as camper and caravan guests, pay the respective valid parking space or parking fees upon arrival at the reception. The issued parking ticket must be displayed clearly visible in the area of the windshield. On the entire area of the parking and parking lot, the StVO applies accordingly.
3. from 10 p.m. noise is to be avoided and music is to be played only at room volume.
4. porta-potties are available for all guests of Saalburg Beach. The sanitary facilities – toilets and showers – are part of our pitch offer, and are available exclusively to pitch guests (for a fee). Please leave restrooms and showers as you would like to find them yourself.
5. campfires/open fires of any kind are not allowed on the whole area of Saalburg Beach – pitch, parking lot and beach area. The use of charcoal or gas grills, provided that they comply with the applicable technical standards, is permitted. Ash and charcoal residue must be properly disposed of in the metal containers provided. It is expressly forbidden to dispose of and/or bury charcoal residues and ashes on the beach or elsewhere on the premises. Other trash/waste must be properly disposed of in the receptacles provided.
6. camping is prohibited on the entire premises of Saalburg Beach. Excluded are awnings for caravans and campers as well as beach and sun protection tents for day use.
7. at regular intervals, we or persons commissioned by us take photos and film footage of Saalburg Beach for advertising purposes in order to better convey the vacation feeling and beach atmosphere of the Thuringian Sea, in particular via various social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram. In the process, our guests can also be photographed and / or filmed. Your right to your own image takes second place to our advertising interests of the operators, insofar as you are not portraitively recognizable on the recordings, with the consequence that we are entitled to process such image recordings, in particular to store them and, among other things, to make them publicly accessible via the Internet. Art. 6 para.1 f DSGVO.
8. you are liable for damages caused by your vehicle and/or equipment – e.g. barbecue, sports equipment, boats or similar.
9. we shall only be liable for damage caused by us or our employees in the event of intentional or grossly negligent actions/conduct.
10. insofar as we have payment claims against you, you may only offset these against recognized or legally established claims. In the event of a breach of the site regulations, in particular the regulations in points 3. and 5., we reserve the right to expel you from the site. In this case, there is no right to reimbursement of any parking space and/or parking fees paid.
C. Special conditions parking
1. the parking lot – designated as such – is available exclusively to day guests arriving by car or motorcycle for a day trip. The parking lot may not be used for overnight stays.
2. the parking lot is open from 08:00 to 22:00. The parking lot is not monitored.
3. the parking fee is to be paid upon arrival, but at the latest as soon as the reception is occupied. By paying the parking fee you are entitled to park your car/motorcycle in the parking lot during the opening hours. If you use the parking lot outside the opening hours, we reserve the right to charge an increased parking fee. For the applicable rates, please refer to the fee schedule posted at the reception desk, also available at www.saalburg-beach.de/gebuehren/.
D. Special conditions pitch
1. the pitch is available exclusively for day and overnight guests arriving with a caravan and/or camper, as well as guests who intend to spend the night in their vehicle. Camping is prohibited on the pitch area, except for the use of awnings for caravans and/or campers.
2. arrival is possible until 19:00 at the latest. The pitch fees are to be paid for each vehicle upon arrival for the duration of the planned stay and entitle to use the pitch until 12:00 of the following day or last day of the booking period at the latest. We accept cash payment as well as (other payment methods for direct payment). The amount of the currently valid pitch fees as well as the visitor’s tax to be charged per adult overnight guest can be found in the fee table, which is displayed at the reception or can be downloaded from www.saalburg-beach.de/gebuehren. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, adults are all persons who have reached the age of 16.
3. electricity and water can be booked separately. Please refer to the fee schedule, also available at www.saalburg-beach.de/gebuehren/, for the fees provided. The sanitary facilities – toilets and showers – are part of our pitch offer and are only available to pitch guests. A sanitary chip is required to use the sanitary facilities. You will receive this at the reception upon deposit of a deposit fee and indication of your address. For the amount of the deposit, please refer to the current fee table.
4. you can book or reserve your pitch in advance by phone, in writing or via our booking system on the Internet. Please note that neither the reservation nor the booking secures a right to a specific pitch, but only the right to use (any) pitch on our premises.
5. a reservation becomes binding only if we confirm the reservation immediately by e-mail.
If you not only wish to reserve your pitch in advance for the desired period, but also to make a binding booking, the following applies: In the event of a booking made by telephone, in writing, by e-mail or via our booking system, the pitch contract comes into effect with our booking confirmation, which is declared at least in text form, preferably by e-mail. Please note that the “confirmation email” we send you when you use our booking system at www.saalburg-beach.de/buchung only confirms receipt of your booking, but does not yet constitute a booking contract.
7. as a consumer, you are entitled to a statutory right of withdrawal in the event that you book the pitch by telephone, e-mail or via our booking system via the internet (www.saalburg-beach.de).
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Saalburg Beach GmbH&Co.KG Wetteraweg 2 in 07929 Saalburg-Ebersdorf, represented by BRT Saalburg Beach GmbH, Philosophenweg 9, 07743 Jena, this represented by the managing directors Sabine Tietze and Enrico Tietze by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal: If you withdraw from this contract, we must return to you all payments we have received from you immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. If the already started vacation, due to personal reasons, is terminated earlier, there is no right to a refund of the payment made.
8. the parking space contract can neither be terminated by us nor by you. The right to extraordinary termination remains unaffected. We have the right to extraordinary termination, among other things, if you do not pay the pitch fees despite a reminder and deadline.